Thursday, March 26, 2015

A Kiss... Where it All Begins

They say kisses don’t lie
It’s the start of my sexual high
A good kiss is where it all begins...
It shows why we’re lovers instead of friends


A deep, wet or gentle peck
Placed on the back of my neck
The spot that leaves my insides burning
Hot, bothered and yearning

A light brush of your lips on my collarbone
Ignites my pilot and sets the tone
Fills me with passion and desire
My body is sparkling like a hot live red wire

A tongue traveling down the middle of your back
All the way down to my butt crack
Planting kisses on my well sculptured cheeks
Causing my nipples to peak

A kiss… where it all begins

My True Essence

No comments:

Post a Comment

Self-Talk

For years I have been a victim to my own negative self-talk Tripping myself up every time I tried to move forward in my walk Letting...