Thursday, July 31, 2014

These Dudes Ain't Loyal

Ladies I tell you… these dudes ain’t loyal
Walking around like they’re special and royal
Playing games with peoples’ emotions and feelings
Getting women caught in their foolish dealings

Being nothing but a no good, slick ass player
Dicking down chicks like they’re a pussy slayer
Laying pipe here, there and every where
Just screwing around without a care

Playing women and not caring who knows or sees
Thinking they can keep treating women anyway they please
Going from place to place passing out babies and STDs
Like a dog walking around with a bad case of fleas

Telling this woman she’s the woman of his dreams
While telling that one he wants to make her scream
There’s another woman across town he calls his Boo
Then you find out the fourth one he’s sexing is You

Ladies I tell you…  these dudes ain’t loyal
 
My True Essence

No comments:

Post a Comment

Self-Talk

For years I have been a victim to my own negative self-talk Tripping myself up every time I tried to move forward in my walk Letting...