Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Damn It!

Damn it
I can’t believe this shit
I let you get into my mind
Throw me off my grind
Disrespect my time
Invade my dreams
Like a theft in the night
Rob me of all my fight
Try to dim my shining light


But it’s my fault
Because better I was taught
You showed me the other side
The side you tried hard to hide
But I didn’t believe what my eyes showed me
I only saw what I wanted to see
Blinded because the sex was so good
Too good for me to walk away
Even when I knew I should

 So I stayed with you
Kept laying with you
Letting you continue to do
Whatever what you wanted to
Until I got tired of being played
Got over the reasons for why I stayed
Packed up and said I quit
Damn it
I can’t believe this shit

 My True Essence

1 comment:

Self-Talk

For years I have been a victim to my own negative self-talk Tripping myself up every time I tried to move forward in my walk Letting...