Friday, October 4, 2013

Your Fantasy

Your eyes, your dimples and your smile
Everything about you just drives me wild
Thinking of you makes me wet
I always break out in a cold sweat
Imaging the things I want to do to you
How I want to make your fantasies come true

Your fantasy is to have another woman in our bed
One who can eat me out while I give you head
Then we both will give you all of our attention
Help you relax and get rid of that tension
Me sitting on your dick while she rides your face
Your dick feel so good, I start picking up the pace

She reaches over and kisses me softly on my lips
I’m kissing her back while rotating my hips
Riding your dick like a bull at the rodeo
I can tell you are enjoying the show
You watching her then watching me
Too bad it’s only a fantasy

My True Essence

No comments:

Post a Comment

Self-Talk

For years I have been a victim to my own negative self-talk Tripping myself up every time I tried to move forward in my walk Letting...