Monday, October 28, 2013

Already Gone

You may as well go ahead and leave
Because you are already gone
Too many bad things have happened
For us to even try to go on

It seems all we do is break up to make up
And it has really gotten old
Too many tears have been shed
Too many lies have been told

You can’t possibly treat me this way
And expect me to still care
I can’t forget about all of the bad things
That’s damaged what we had beyond repair

It not only damaged me and my heart
It also destroyed the we that became us
At this point I don’t know if I will ever love again
I’m too afraid to love, too afraid trust

My True Essence

No comments:

Post a Comment

Self-Talk

For years I have been a victim to my own negative self-talk Tripping myself up every time I tried to move forward in my walk Letting...