Wednesday, October 31, 2012

A Flower (Written by guest writer Willie C.)

A flower is often seen for the outward beauty it possesses or the danger that lurks as a result of its beauty. However, a flower is much more than the beauty it possesses or danger unknown to the naked eye. A flower reminds me of a woman’s inner being. A flower speaks of the dreams in her heart, and tells a magnificent story of her triumphs in spite of her aches, pains, midnight rains, along with the dry periods in her life. But like a flower, a woman is resilient, fearfully and wonderfully made.  A flower’s inner beauty far outweighs the outer appearance for what a flower possesses on the inside makes the outside that much more appealing.
Some might say that a flower is the way it is because of the sunshine, and rain, but I say that a flower is the way it is because a flower reflects its true beauty whether the sun shines or the rain comes. I wonder who would have ever thought to look at the inside of a flower before deciding on the type flower desired. Like most things flowers will wither after a while, but one thing is for certain. What the flower has on the inside will never wither or go away. So I say smile flower, live and love life, and know that you a most beautiful when you share what’s inside of rather than just what you visibly viewed as.

~Willie C.~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Self-Talk

For years I have been a victim to my own negative self-talk Tripping myself up every time I tried to move forward in my walk Letting...