Tuesday, September 18, 2012

You Gonna Learn Today

News Flash:

Everybody ain’t always who they claim to be
They look in the mirror and don’t even recognize who they see
It has to be hard living a life of lies and shame
Having nothing good associated with your name
Constantly bringing drama and starting shit
Not knowing know when to just step back and quit
Mouth running like a faucet with a bad leak
Don’t know when to shut up or when to speak
Always in the beginning, middle or the end of some mess
Good for keeping stuff going and not letting it rest
One day you will be find yourself in something can’t handle
Caught on the wrong end of an ugly scandal
So go somewhere and sit yourself down
Before your business gets spread around town
You better stop messing with me because I don't play
As the saying goes “You gonna learn today”
My True Essence

1 comment:

Self-Talk

For years I have been a victim to my own negative self-talk Tripping myself up every time I tried to move forward in my walk Letting...