Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Just something to think about: Have ever thought about dating outside the box? You know the box where (s)he has to look a certain way, be a certain size, drive a certain car, etc. Dating outside the box means dating someone you thought you would never date. Taking your what I “want” list, throwing it away and replacing it with what your what I “need” list. I am not saying to date someone you are not attracted to but to open your mind and heart to doing something different and new. Let’s face it.  If what you are doing now is not working, it may be worth giving it a try. You may be pleasantly surprised.

My True Essence

No comments:

Post a Comment

Self-Talk

For years I have been a victim to my own negative self-talk Tripping myself up every time I tried to move forward in my walk Letting...