Monday, May 21, 2012

Your Loss....

At first you came at me saying you missed me
When I didn’t respond, you got mad and tried to diss me
Calling me names like stuck-up bitch and hateful trick
Even had the nerve to say I couldn’t handle your dick
Kneegrow please… I know you must be tripping
When it comes to dick, I ain’t never slipping
I always had your dick hard as a brick
Took complete control of your shit
You must have forgotten who you are talking to
Stop faking I know you remember how I do
Handling your dick was never an issue
You just mad wishing I was still with you
So back up fool and stop fronting
Talking loud, showing off and stunting
You were hooked like a crack addict on drugs
Your drug of choice wasn’t crack but love
But as Whitney said crack is whack
So get over it because I ain’t coming back
You tried to use me and take advantage of me and mine
Remember what goes around comes around every time
My True Essence

No comments:

Post a Comment

Self-Talk

For years I have been a victim to my own negative self-talk Tripping myself up every time I tried to move forward in my walk Letting...