Wednesday, April 11, 2012

A Man's Message for the Ladies

Someone posted this on FB and I had to share it.

"Ladies when seeking a good man, if you don’t see where he is adding to your life, then don’t say, “Yes” and become his wife. It’s better to be single and not mingle than to be married to a man that brings you down, makes you sad, and wish the day you never had that man. But just in case, God has a contingency plan just for you. You made a decision and now those hurts and pain that you just went... through was designed specifically for you. You had to have that man because you said, “He was just to fine, so I had to make him mine.” Now you see what can happen when you allow yourself to go blind. But God can open eyes to thoughts that are usually closed and He can open minds that couldn’t see Him because of previously sinful thoughts. He did this because you finally put your faith in his Son.

When you give God your pain or problems he doesn’t need your help, but he does need your attention. If you continue to focus on the problems then you’ll always have dissensions. So start managing your feelings and stop allowing your feelings to manage you. Because if you don’t then you’ll find yourself back down the aisle saying, “I do.” Same mess different person.

Jeremiah 29: 11 “For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Self-Talk

For years I have been a victim to my own negative self-talk Tripping myself up every time I tried to move forward in my walk Letting...