Thursday, April 12, 2012

Everyone Is Not Your Friend

I say this all the time and I will say it until the end
Wake up and stop thinking everyone is your friend
Everyone does not have your best interest at heart
So stop trusting them with everything right from the start

Telling them secrets they haven’t earned the right to know
Before allowing the friendship the time to develop and grow
When your business gets put out there, it won’t be nice
By then it’s too late to wish you would have thought twice

About trusting and believing everything everyone tells you
Don’t listen to what they say just watch what they do
If they always talking about others, they are talking about you too
I hope you believe what I am saying because it’s true

So keep your eyes open, mouth closed and trust your gut
Until you are sure they can be trusted no matter what
Having great, trustworthy friends is a wonderful thing
Just be careful because everyone is not sincere with what they bring

My True Essence

2 comments:

Self-Talk

For years I have been a victim to my own negative self-talk Tripping myself up every time I tried to move forward in my walk Letting...