Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Hope ... Even In the Midst


This one chance journey called life is hard but not always fair
Sometimes it’s easy other times it seems like more than you can bare
It’s during these times that your faith will get you thru it all
When you are against the wall with nothing else left to do but fall
Fall all the way down on your knees and begin to pray
Sometimes you have to hum because you can’t find the words to say
“Thank you Father! I still believe, praise and worship you
Because without you, where would I be, what would I do”
Without His love, His mercy and His grace
There is no way you can survive in this crazy earthly place
When you are struggling and your faith is being tested
You can rest assured the path He chose for you, He’s already blessed it
So as you sit down and write out your “Things I’m Thankful For” list
One of those things is having Hope ... even in the midst

My True Essence

1 comment:

Self-Talk

For years I have been a victim to my own negative self-talk Tripping myself up every time I tried to move forward in my walk Letting...