Monday, March 14, 2011

Some Him

Oh wee…. I love me some him

The way he moans and growls when my tongue hits his love spot
The way his eyes roll back in his head, begging me “Damn babe don’t stop”
The way his natural masculine scent takes control of my senses and drives me insane
The way his body surrenders, cums for me and whispers my name

Oh wee…. I love me some him

The way he makes love to me, starting with a slow sexy grind
The way he runs his wet tongue along the length my spine
The way he flips me over and enters me from behind
The way he pleasures every inch of my body taking his sweet time

Oh wee… I love me some him

My True Essence

1 comment:

Self-Talk

For years I have been a victim to my own negative self-talk Tripping myself up every time I tried to move forward in my walk Letting...