Sunday, January 30, 2011

Thick Girls

So you’ve never had a “thick” girl. Wow! Have you been missing out
Sit back babe and let me tell you the secret and what it’s all about

First let me say that making love to a thicker woman is not quite the same
We require a little more work so you always have to bring your A game

It’s being loved by a woman with a little more curves than what you’re used to
A little more junk in her trunk for you to grab a hold of and do what you do

So close your eyes an imagine the thickness of my thighs and fullness of breast
Then imagine the softness of my tongue as it licks the nipples on your chest

Can you feel the grind of my full hips as I ride you all night long
Keeping in rhythm with the music while singing along with the song

So I think you should make love to a thick girl at least on time
And don’t be surprised if she hooks you and just blows your mind

My True Essence

3 comments:

  1. Hmm! Sounds like my kind of party

    ReplyDelete
  2. Talk about semi-erotic poetry! Now I need to find a thick girl to show me what this is like...

    ReplyDelete

Self-Talk

For years I have been a victim to my own negative self-talk Tripping myself up every time I tried to move forward in my walk Letting...