Friday, October 29, 2010

Survival for Our Youth

In order to survive in this world, we all have to roll up our sleeves and fight
Fight to be equal and successful, to live in peace and harmony, it’s our right
We as a community need to teach this new generation to step up and speak out
Being happy, living the American Dream, that’s what it’s all about

When will our youth realize the decisions they make now will affect the rest of their lives
Endangering their future? All it takes ..... one stupid, careless mistake
They must open their eyes and see the world is not equal, nor is it fair
So they have to give 110% always because it is tough out there

As the old saying goes, it takes a village to raise a child these days
If we train them in the way they should go, they will not part from those ways
So I say to you, each one, teach one to be the best they can be
The opportunities are endless but nothing in this day and time is free

My True Essence

No comments:

Post a Comment

Self-Talk

For years I have been a victim to my own negative self-talk Tripping myself up every time I tried to move forward in my walk Letting...