Friday, April 16, 2010

Can’t Wait

Can’t wait to see you babe. It’s been such a long time.
Can’t wait for you to tell me “I am going to make you mine”.
Can’t wait to take a deep breath and smell your musky male scent
Can’t wait for you to make love to me like this was something perfectly meant.
Can’t wait to lay my head upon your sexy, hairy chest.
Can’t wait for you to run your finger tip across the nipple of my breast.
Can’t wait to kiss you like you have never been kissed before.
Can’t wait for you to have me begging “Please give me more”.
Can’t wait to run my tongue across the tip of your “special friend”.
Can’t wait for you to lick me there again, again and again.
Can’t wait to enjoy and give pleasure to every wonderful inch of you.
Can’t wait for you to do that funny little thing with your tongue that you do.
Can’t wait to get on top and take him on a pleasure ride.
Can’t wait for you to hit it from the back and then from the side.
Can’t wait to feel you stiffen and hear you moan my name as you cum.
Can’t wait for you to ask “Where the hell you get this damn good stuff from?”
Can’t wait to lay in your arms for hours after we are done.
Can’t wait for you to finally realize that I am the one.
Can’t wait.

Peace and Blessings!

My True Essence

No comments:

Post a Comment

Self-Talk

For years I have been a victim to my own negative self-talk Tripping myself up every time I tried to move forward in my walk Letting...