Friday, April 20, 2018

The Memory

I can feel your presence just like you’re here
I can smell you even though you’re not near
I can see you not with my eyes but with my heart...
It’s you that keeps me from coming apart
I love us, the way we move and the way we grind
The memories are still fresh in my mind


I remember...
You making me so hot I’m burning from within
Seeing the smoke coming off my skin
Your touch causing me tingle and shiver
My wet yoni running steady like a river
Me cumming and cumming and cumming
Flowing like a broken faucet in need of plumbing


I remember…
You loving me like no other has done before
Me speaking in tongue and begging you for more
You giving me all you got from dust to dawn
So good the scent of us lingers on
The smile on your face as I listen to you moan and groan
It lets me know you are in the zone


I remember…


My True Essence

No comments:

Post a Comment

Self-Talk

For years I have been a victim to my own negative self-talk Tripping myself up every time I tried to move forward in my walk Letting...