Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Dickmatized

It means being whipped by the dick
Got you disgusted with yourself for becoming that chick
The chick that stayed with his ass longer than you should
Stayed because the dick was just that damn good

Good enough to have you letting that kneegrow drive your car
Talking about he will be right back because he ain’t going far
Good enough to have  you checking your phone in the middle of the night
Wondering where he is and why he ain’t acting right

Being dickmatized will make you turn a blind eye
Pretending not to see stuff that will make you cry
Acting like you don’t notice the scent of perfume that you don’t wear
Or ignoring his ex’s car in his driveway like it’s not even parked there

It will have you so mad with yourself some days
Because you keep putting up with his lying, cheating ways
You make up your mind to finally move on at last
And here he comes with his smooth talking, pipe laying ass

Dickmatized

My True Essence

No comments:

Post a Comment

Self-Talk

For years I have been a victim to my own negative self-talk Tripping myself up every time I tried to move forward in my walk Letting...