Monday, June 10, 2013

Loves Ball and Chain




When did love become like an old ball and chain
Why is it considered the main cause of so much pain
Is it because we don’t love the people we should
Or is it because we love the people who mean us no good

How can you give love when your heart is nailed to the ground
Or how can receive love when your heart is nowhere to be found
Love shouldn’t have you feeling heavy hearted or weighed down
It shouldn’t have you feeling like you are drifting at sea about to drown

If you want to experience true love, start by unlocking the chain
Throwing away the heavy ball causing your heart so much pain
Opening yourself up to giving and receiving all that love throws your way
Experience a love that goes stronger and gets better every day

My True Essence

No comments:

Post a Comment

Self-Talk

For years I have been a victim to my own negative self-talk Tripping myself up every time I tried to move forward in my walk Letting...