Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Without Question

(Writen by my friend and guest writer, Willie C)

To say Without Question, my heart leaps in your presence is dynamically potent. It says that your presence, beauty and overall aura transcend the imagination so often read or seen in a fairytale. Without Question, she is the apple of my eye, the pep in my step, slide in my glide, and smoothness of whip cream on grandma’s coconut pie. Without Question, she is magnificent with her delicate, but dangerous smile. Can you ever envision the sway in her hips as she walks across a room? Without Question, she will cause all eyes to land on her even when she hasn’t opened her mouth. Some women, Without Question, just know how to sashay so gracefully it that she makes hearts thump like a plum falling from a tree.

~Willie C~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Self-Talk

For years I have been a victim to my own negative self-talk Tripping myself up every time I tried to move forward in my walk Letting...