Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Set Me Free

If you loved me, you wouldn’t treat me this way
You would actually mean the words you say
You would do anything you had to do
To show me your love was true

But instead all I get is lie after lie
Each one causing my heart to die
A little more and more each time
You keep breaking this heart of mine
 
You became my everything, my life
My only goal was to be the best wife
Somewhere along the line I loss me in you
I gave up believing I was important to

After everything, I can’t trust you anymore
I know it’s not me you want so what are you here for
I can tell their your heart no longer belongs to me
You have hurt me enough so please just set me free

My True Essence

No comments:

Post a Comment

Self-Talk

For years I have been a victim to my own negative self-talk Tripping myself up every time I tried to move forward in my walk Letting...