Friday, December 10, 2010

CHEATED

This piece was written by a very talented brother and good friend of mine. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did. Thank you MD. I appreciate you!


CHEATED

I have been telling people for years that there is no whirlwind like me and my girlfriend. She brings a change to the game that makes you want to fear or cheer when you hear her name, if the sky were the color of her eyes we would all walk around on a cocaine high just watchn our problems drift on by. Yes she brings calmness to the most insane situation by the way she indoctrinates others to the state of peace and quiet. That's that business savvy breakn you off as you get up close and personal to someone so soft your thoughts get lost, touch her and leave a finger print as she releases a most delicious scent that attacks your senses forcing your blood to flow downward and fill your cock like a rock. By now your a prisoner to her wicked ways because her sex drive is like the air that keeps us alive, ever present when she is. So on that first date when she is feeding you her feet like steak on a plate, she looks down and whispers brother I hope you can relate because if not your out with the wrong damn date because FYI I like every damn thing on me to be ate and that means from my toes to my eager booty hole. Now that you have had your treats bring me my man meat, ahhh look at you boy drippn something salty and sweet, now let me try to stop that leak NOT...Ohhh yes drip baby till it drops from my face making my chest a slippery slope to slide down until you reach your final destination, now your panting but gooo slowww agghhh yes now Mr Motherfucker give me your best and I will handle the rest because I'm gonna push you off and pull you back until you tense up and bust that nut making your kids soak my guts. Oh yes I feel the world is being cheated by not knowing her the way I do but hey ,,, I Only Know That Because She's My Girlfriend !!! MR MD

2 comments:

Self-Talk

For years I have been a victim to my own negative self-talk Tripping myself up every time I tried to move forward in my walk Letting...