Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Something that Comes to Mind!

This piece was written by a guest author named Willie C! I enjoyed it and wanted to share it.

"Precious is the word that comes to mind of a woman that’s dear too my heart. Cherished describes the feelings that are wrapped around my heart. Treasure is what I believe she is to everyone she comes in contact with. She fairer than any Ruby, Diamond or any amount of Gold presented for her hand. For when I gaze into her eyes, something changes the effects of a long hard day and places serene feelings of real love that removes all heart aches and pains as they tried their best to override her peaceful touch and soothing voice. That’s what comes to mind when I think of a word that comes to mind for such a gem that is truly precious too my heart."  ~Willie C~ 

1 comment:

Self-Talk

For years I have been a victim to my own negative self-talk Tripping myself up every time I tried to move forward in my walk Letting...