Wednesday, August 29, 2012

My Prayer

Dear Lord, I come to you on bended knee and with an open heart
I have so much to say I really don’t know where to start
First of all, I have to thank you just for being you
For doing just what you said you would do
You said you would never leave nor forsake me
You have always been there just like you promised to be
I thank you for loving me no matter how far I stray
And for not giving up on me when I don’t always pray
Even when I don’t go to Church as often as I could
Or take the time to worship you as much as I should
You continue to shower me with yours blessings
While teaching me to trust you to get thru these life lessons
Even though I don’t always understand the reasons why
I trust you Lord and will continue to do so until the day I die
I can never say thank you enough for your mercy and your grace
With your angels watching over me, I will always be safe
You’re the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End
Again I say Thank you Lord! Amen! Amen! Amen!

My True Essence

No comments:

Post a Comment

Self-Talk

For years I have been a victim to my own negative self-talk Tripping myself up every time I tried to move forward in my walk Letting...