Saturday, April 16, 2011

Random Thoughts

1.  Young adult kids are the absolute worst!! They think they are grown and know everything. You can’t tell them anything. They know NOTHING!

2.  I have been in a writing/life funk for a while now. It’s time to get out of it and get it together.

3.  My best friend is getting married in two months. I am so excited for her.

4.  I am going to travel and really enjoy my summer.

5.  My mom is the greatest. She is in her 60's and looks amazing.

6.  Everyone has a story. I wonder what people would think if they knew mine.

7.  Things really aren’t always as they seem.

8.  I have been dealing with some health issues. I will found out soon what’s causing them. I am scared to death something major is wrong. (This probably explains my writing/life funk)

9.  I love my family but sometimes I want to get in my car and just keep driving.

10.   I have met some very interesting people lately.

11.  I need to start meditating and going to church like I used to. I can tell that I am not. (Just  a hot mess)

12.  Still loving our President.  Still praying for him.

13.  This is a crazy world with crazy people. God helps us!

14.  I wish Lifetime would get some new movies.

15.  I think I am a Facebook addict.

16.  Despite having two very close friends, I am still a loner and don’t really have an inner circle.

17.  People can be so messy.

18.   I often wonder if you can really, honestly trust anybody.

My True Essence

No comments:

Post a Comment

Self-Talk

For years I have been a victim to my own negative self-talk Tripping myself up every time I tried to move forward in my walk Letting...