Friday, December 10, 2010

Random Things on My Mind (in no particular order)

1. I used to love this time of year but that began to change over the last several years. Just too much work and bonding for me.
2. I love my kids but I want everyone 18 and over ... OUT!!
3. My daughter, who is away at school, calls me every single day. Before she left for school, I could not get her to say two words to me. Go figure.
4. I often wonder why people are so fake and full of shit. Just irks the hell out of me.
5. We didn’t come out and vote … now we are doomed.
6. Poor Obama! It’s not looking good for 2012. I still think you are awesome though.
7. Be careful what you pray for. You just may get it and be disappointed when you do.
8. I really need to get motivated and start working out again. I have been in a slump for too long now.
9. I don’t really have a best friend that I tell everything too. Don’t know if I want one though either.
10. I really need some friends to hang out with.
11. A lot of my single friends want to be married. A lot of the married friends want to be single. I don’t know if one is better than the other.
12. Sometimes I just want to get in my car and just drive far away.
13. Watching the news is so depressing. People don’t care about themselves so how can we expect them to care about anyone else.
14. I love my job but sometimes my co-workers get on my last nerve.
15. I seem to get along a lot better with men than women.
16. Black women hate on each other so bad. It’s pathetic.
17. Went to the club about a month ago. I am way over the club scene. Same ole thing. Nothing has changed.
18. I sort of like being in my 40’s. It’s not the end of the world like I thought it would be.
19. I want to start a small group for women. Something like “Women with a Purpose” group. Where we meet and talk about all issues, read books, etc. I hope to make this happen in 2011.
20. I plan to make 2011 a great year.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks angie for some wonderful comments. We have alot of simularites when I read your thoughts.

    Sherm

    ReplyDelete

Self-Talk

For years I have been a victim to my own negative self-talk Tripping myself up every time I tried to move forward in my walk Letting...