Wednesday, May 19, 2010

That Chick

I want to be that chick that makes you pause in midair
The one who makes you stop and just stare
The one who makes you want to thank the Creator above
For blessing me with so much to love
I want to be that chick that can capture the attention of everyone around
Without saying a word or making a sound
The one who can make you turn in your little black book
Make you want to treat me like a queen, even clean and cook
I want to be that chick you want to take home
To visit where you lived before you became grown
Meet your family and become a special part of your life
See if I have the potential and what it takes to become your wife
I want to be that chick that is different from all of the rest
The one who supports you; encourages you to be your best
Your ride or die, there for you until the end
Your life partner, lover, confidant but more importantly, your friend
I want to be . . . That chick

My True Essence

2 comments:

Self-Talk

For years I have been a victim to my own negative self-talk Tripping myself up every time I tried to move forward in my walk Letting...