Monday, March 15, 2010

Zane's Sex Chronicles

I watched Zane’s Sex Chronicles the other night on Cinemax. First, let me say that I am a huge Zane fan. I read her first book Sex Chronicles 1 and half of Sex Chronicles 2. After a while, it just started to sound the same. How many ways can lick, suck, whatever . . . Anyway, back to the tv show. I have watched it maybe three or four times and found it to be entertaining. My problem with it is this: everyone and everything is just sooooo perfect. Everybody has tight little bodies, six packs, etc. Now I know the players have to look good because who wants to see some unattractive people having sex right? I get that but everyone doesn’t have to be perfect. Even in the middle of sexual acts, everyone is perfect. The moans, groans and ahhhhhs are even prefect. I watched about 10 minutes of it and turned. I wouldn’t mind seeing some not-so-perfect but yet attractive people on there who can make an ugly feel so good face. Am I tripping? Being too sensitive? Is it just me??

1 comment:

  1. That's the first thing I said when I first watched the first few episodes.

    One woman told me that since the other Skini-Max shows have white people with perfect bodies, why can't we.

    ReplyDelete

Self-Talk

For years I have been a victim to my own negative self-talk Tripping myself up every time I tried to move forward in my walk Letting...