Monday, March 15, 2010

Where are the good black men?

Over the last few months, I have talked to a lot of single black women who complain about the lack of good black men out there. They feel the good black man is scarce and very hard to find. Some of my sisters feel when do they meet a single man with potential, he feels he is a rare commodity and should be treated like a King. He feels since he has so many options he should be catered to. Hmmmmm . . . I don't really know if I agree with that. However, I do believe there are some really good black men out there. They might be a little hard to find but they are definitely out there. Why should the black women limit herself to just dating black men? Why not open our minds and options to all men? Love is love right...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Self-Talk

For years I have been a victim to my own negative self-talk Tripping myself up every time I tried to move forward in my walk Letting...